Massachusetts and New England Real Estate School Preparing Real Estate Brokers, Salespersons and Appraisal Professionals for their Licensing Exams Since 1956.ENROLL NOW!
Preparing Massachusetts Real Estate Professionals Since 1956
Just wanted to let you know I was able to pass the brokers exam today. I appreciate all the help you gave me during the brokers course and while preparing the bond a few days ago. My experience with the Lee Institute has been awesome!
Thank you,David B
NEW !!! COMPLETE YOUR 40 HOUR REQUIREMENT BY REGISTERING FOR THE SALESPERSON OR BROKER COURSE TODAY!! OUR VIDEO INSTRUCTION COURSE IS NOW AVAILABLE IN 2 LOCATIONS!
SET YOUR OWN SCHEDULE CONVENIENT TO YOU ON WEEKDAYS OR WEEKENDS. ALL YOU NEED IS A LAPTOP, IPAD OR ANY PORTABLE COMPUTER INCLUDING NOTEBOOK AND SUBNOTEBOOK COMPUTERS, HAND-HELD COMPUTERS, SMARTPHONE OR IPHONE. This course is Board approved for the pre-licensed educational curriculum in preparation for the Massachusetts real estate state examination!!
**The course is taught by a Board-approved instructor**
PLEASE VIEW OUR SCHEDULE BELOW!
SUPERVISED VIDEO INSTRUCTION SALESPERSON & BROKER COURSES!! The student may now choose to complete their 40 hour real estate course from our latest innovative technology in a classroom setting with instructors to answer questions. The student will have approximately 33 hours through forced time while taking the course not including time associated with tests, logout and time away from the computer. If selected the student can now access over 334 videos with PowerPoint files through their own computer and will have over 500 practice questions to work with as they prepare for their Massachusetts real estate licensed examination. This is the only course where the student can master their learning skills by replaying any video within chapter sessions as much as they like. Also by selecting this format a licensed and certified broker or instructor will be available 100% at all times to answer any questions at a reasonable time through email, phone or advertised course locations. The Lee Institute will GUARANTEE the student passing their exam as a first time test taker or we will extend the video program until you pass the exam!!
What to Know and How to Begin!
1.Will be able to SUBMIT QUESTIONS, AND RECEIVE ANSWERS, WITHIN A REASONABLE PERIOD OF TIME and access the course anywhere during the scheduled hours mainly 8:30am to 6:30pm Monday thru Friday and occasionlly upon request evening and weekend times. In other words, you can arrange your own schedule that is convenient for you.
2. Can be turned on or off at anytime by the instructors however will be notified before. While turned on you can email or phone in questions as it relates to their studies at any time while having access to their course.
3. Can only access one file at a time and will be supervised by our instructors during these times. The instructors can interact with the students anytime and will be able to confirm the students' pace in lessons, time and logout.
4. If not logged in after 24 hours or being away from the course MUST contact the school through email or phone to be able to access the files once again. Once Lee Institute is notified the course can then be accessed within minutes. Important! The student will be able to continue where they had completed previously each time while logging in.
5. Will be tested!! The course includes 20 chapters including math that are associated with the Lee Institute 14th edition textbook. Each chapter is loaded with questions and exams. A 80 question final exam will also be available for the student to practice before completing the course. Remember the questions are not forced so therefore you may skip or retry while the questions are displayed.
6. When completed the Lee Institute will notify you to arrange to receive your Candidate Handbook & Diploma so can then now you set up the date for the license state exam.
7. Will have 60 days from the time you begin the course to complete your hours or else the registration process must begin again.
How to Get Started!
1. Create an account by registering. Simply click student login or register today!
2. Select a location below and add to cart. Lee Institute suggest the student should choose a recommended item along with your course. Note: If textbook is selected it will be mailed to student not including S&H
3. After your order the student may see their course in the My Courses Link or must wait for the schedule time to begin. Note: The student can login or logout anytime during their sessions.
4. Simply click on the Take Course Button and begin the journey.
NOTE: ALL TIMES AND DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ALL STUDENTS RECEIVING THE CANDIDATE HANDBOOKS HAVE 24 MONTHS FROM THE TIME THE CERTIFICATE COMPLETION DATE IS ISSUED TO PASS THE STATE EXAM.
ALL TEXTBOOKS SOLD SEPARATELY!!
ALL START AND END DATES ARE DEFAULT AND ONLY APPEAR WHEN THE COURSE IS AVAILABLE FOR OUR WEBSITE SCHEDULE PAGE. STUDENT CAN REGISTER ANYTIME BETWEEN THESE DATES AND WILL HAVE 60 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE WHEN YOU START.
SIMPLY CLICK BELOW TO BEGIN YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS. ONCE REGISTERED YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION. WHEN STARTED YOUR 60 DAY COMPLETION PERIOD WILL THEN BEGIN.